Friday, February 4, 2011

A TIME FOR EVERYTHING, even waiting.

Yes, I am waiting. I'm waiting to see what the Red Hat Society has to say about my book. I really want their blessing for the books but it's been a while waiting for their legal department to let my publisher know their wishes. My book has been on hold until we hear from them. So if you have tried to order a book from Amazon or the publishers web site at graydogpress.com and were told the book is out of print, it is simply on hold and will be back in print soon.

I'm waiting until Tuesday to find out what is the problem with my hip. It is really getting worse. Thursday, 2/3/11, I went to see my 3rd doctor and he will be doing a bone biopsy next Tuesday, 2/8/11. Hopefully that will give me some answers so I can get on with my life.

I am scheduled to talk at the seniors group at my church on Tuesday, 2/15/11 and for a book signing at Hastings in the Valley on the 26th. I'm praying all this will work out and I'll be able to get my mind around my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment