Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doctors and the Red Hat Society

I haven't been on my blog for a while. So much has happened the last couple of weeks I don't know where to begin. The signing at Aunties Book Store was fabulous, I was so thrilled that so many friend ande family turned out. The weather was not the best so everyone that came was really brave. Aunties sold all the books they had in stock and I signed everyone of them. So that was great. I was told today that they had ordered more and have some in stock.
The Red Hat Society has had me hanging for several weeks. I asked the publisher to send them 2 copies of the early release books and that was before Christmas. I guess they must have taken off some days for Christmas and then they went to London to be in the big New Years parade. After several phone calls and an e-mail or two I got a call back today that someone from the RHS would be calling the publisher today. I did not hear from anyone either the RHS or the publisher so It will be the waiting game for me.
Then of course there is still the problem with my hip,but the pain isn't in my hip, its in my groin and my back. So tomorrow I will see my 4th doctor. I've had MRI's, x-rays, blood tests so hopefully this doctor will be able to tell me something and will be able to do something to help me so I won't have to spend the rest of my life limping around with a walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment