Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life Goes On

Here I am again. I had the bone biopsy on Tuesday 2/8/11. No big deal, They gave me lots of pain meds and I was in a deep sleep during the whole thing. When I woke up I felt fine and was able to go home same day. Lots of sleeping Tuesdsay afternoon and most of the day Wednesday. I have this huge black and blue and other colors on my hip as a result of the biopsy. I'm a little stiff but not much to complain about. I won't have the results until the first of the week. So until then life goes on. I'm going to be speaking to our church seniors group on Tuesday, 2/15. Then of course I'll be doing the book signings at the Hastings stores. I'm excited about that. On Wednesday 2/9/11, the attorney from the Red Hat Society called and spoke to my publisher, Russ Davis at Gray Dog Press and told him that my book has the blessing of the RHS and soon he will get the logo and the statement to print on the cover of the book. Yes!!! So now I'm working on some ideas for another book. With a lot of hard work and God's blessing I will have another book for you all to read. Mean while, life goes on here in Cheney, the best kept secret in the state of Washington.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the RHS endorsement! You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete