Sunday, February 20, 2011

BOOK SIGNINGS CAN BE FUN

Book signings can be fun especially if the book store makes you feel welcome. That is exactly what Hastings book store did on Saturday. They had a table set up with 9 books on it, I saw it as soon as I walked in. Everyone was so nice and they even gave me a free drink of any thing from their coffee shop. Since I only drink my coffee regular and black they gave me as many refills as I wanted. A few of my friends came by to say hello and encourage me. Several people stopped to look at the back of the book and thought it looked interesting. I signed 3 books and sold them,I was so happy that at 3 p.m. I could leave the store feeling good about the time I spent at Hastings. Best of all when I walked over to the Mystery section to peruse the books, five more copies of THE HAT PIN MURDERS by Joyce Caudel were sitting proudly on the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment