Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's Tuesday !

Yes, It's Tuesday! Robert went to the store this morning and bought ice cream. Last night we were all out and do you know what a miserable feeling it is to be out of ice cream? Ofcourse I could loose a few pounds if I didn't eat it but then what is life with out those wonderful goodies. My favorite is ice cream, any flavor, with carmel syrup and chopped nuts, lots of nuts or 3 scoops in a glass with just enough milk to make it slushy. How silly is this going on about ice cream.

I'm killing time waiting for my publisher to get back to me. I want to call him and ask what is the hold up, but I know he is busy and I don't want to be pushy. Mean while I'm starting on ANOTHER RED HAT MYSTERY not sure where I'm going with it. But I feel like I'm off to a good start. The fun thing about writing is that you can make up people that you really like and then you can make up people that you hate, those are the ones that make the mystery come alive. I have a very uncontrollable dog, he is a little brat! In my book, he is a Great Dane, protective of his mistress and the dog everyone would love to have. Oh if real life could be what we write about, I'd write a perfect life, no mystery at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment