Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm excited !

I'm so excited! I actually have followers. People that read my blog. Well there is nothing too exciting for you to read but since I love to write that's what a blog is for. So I'll keep you informed on what happened today. George is now using a cane instead of a walker, which should be a good thing, but he is getting a little too cocky. Today he went outside and slipped in some gravel and fell down. He called me and thank goodness I heard him and went out side to look for him. There he was all skinned up and bleeding all over his arm. He couldn't get up and of course I couldn't get him up so I called 911 and the whole fire department came encluding a police car. The firemen, 4 of them, got him up cleaned him up and put bandages on him and took his vitals. They wanted him to go to the clinic to have a doctor look at him so they were o.k. with me driving him there. One of the firemen followed us there after calling ahead to let them know we were coming. I pulled right up to the back door and the fireman went inside and go a wheel chair, came out and got George out of the car and wheeled him inside, told the doctor what happened and left us to get taken care of. With that George said he will leave the yard work to someone else and forget about it. Thank goodness he didn't break anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment