Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's never too late to dream.

I have a meeting with my publisher at Gray Dog Press on Tuesday to go over the details of my novel, THE HAT PIN MURDERS. I can't wait to see what he has in mind for the cover. I imagine a hat pin dripping blood at least for starters. Perhaps a broken stran of pearls and some feathers lying about.
My daughter came over Wednesday and took dozens of pictures of me, not too many turned out good. I was hoping to have at least one good one for the back cover. There are so many things to consider and since I've never done this before I'm only dreaming so far.
It's hard to believe at my age to be starting on a new career. I guess it's never too late to have your dreams come true. So if you still have a dream and thnk it is only a dream you might reconsider. I believe God is the Dream Giver and if you believe and work at it hard enough He will make your dream come true.

1 comment:

  1. I just started reading your blogs grandma and i love them. Especially this one, God is the Dream Giver. I miss you!!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete