Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life is good.!

Life is good! You bet it is. My foot, after surgery, is getting better. My hip is getting worse. Theropy guy says one more session then if it's not better I go back to the doctor. Well that's encouraging.

I went to see my publisher on Thursday, he told me everything was turned over to an editor that he just hired. Great, he introduced me to Andrew, the editor. Andrew didn't seem to know anything about my book. "Did Russ agree to publish your manuscript?" He asked. "Yes!"

I came home a little depressed, but after a few days I decided to send Andrew an e-mail and explaine where I'd been with Russ. So I got an e-mail back from Andrew saying he was going to check things out and get back to me. So now he is in the loop and I'm feeling a lot better. Yes, life is good if you just relax and communicate.

1 comment: