Saturday, October 23, 2010

LIFE GOES ON

We're having a nice rain today. The weather has been so beautiful lately, sunny and warm. It was a little disappointing to wake up to rain this morning, but we need it so I guess it's a good thing. My foot is getting better daily but still is a little stiff and swollen. My hip and back have been bothering me so badly lately that the doctor sent me for and MRI. I had to get up at 5 a.m. for a 6:45 appointment. They did give me ear plugs but it was still very noisy. I got home about 8 a.m. and went back to bed and slept until 10:30 a.m. My sweet dog, Jake, jumped up on the bed and curled up beside me and had a good nap too.
I got an e-mail from Linda, she will be making my book marks. I'm really excited about them. I thought maybe I'd give one with each book sale at my signings. Linda does such a beautiful job with all her projects.
I'm expecting to hear from the editor by the end of the week, which is the end of the month. After he finishes the editing I'll be able to look at the specs for the cover. I should see a finished product soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment