Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello Fellow Bloggers

Hello fellow bloggers,
I had foot surgery a week ago Friday,9/24/10, that is bunion surgery. I had been using a lot of pain medication for the first week. The last few days the pain has slowed down so I'm off the pills, although the pain is not completely gone. I've been walking around, as little as possible, in this clunky, big shoe. I've tripped myself several times, but I hope when I see the doctor on Wednesday he will take out the stitches and I will be able to wear a real shoe again.
As soon as I'm able to walk a straight line, I'm going to call my publisher. It seems I always have to initiate a contact or meeting with him. I know he is really busy but I'm dying to get this book published and on the market. There is still so much to do before it is marketable.
So I guess I'll go to bed now and say my prayers. Good night and God bless you where ever you are.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the joys of waiting, being patient but crossing all of your Ts and dotting all of your eyes in the meantime. Looks like you're doing your part. Come on, Andrew - we are waiting!

    ReplyDelete