Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Waiting

Yes, George is home and doing well. He is still using a walker and Home Care thropist come almost every day. But it is really amazing to see how he has progressed in the month that he has been home.
I was able to go over the publishers contract with the attorney on the phone. At least I didn't have to go to his office, but I'm sure his bill will be huge. I thought it would be much better to pay an attorney to know exactly what I was signing instead of having to have him get me out of a mess later. So I am ready to get started with my book, just waiting on the publisher. I guess I should sentd him an e-mail to see how things are progressing.
Mean while I'm trying to start my next mystery. I'm struggling. My first book, The Hat Pin Murders, came so easy. I had it all figured out in my mind, even though it took me almost 7 years to finish it. Well enough of this, I'd best get to my manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment