Sunday, July 18, 2010

George is home!

Yes, George is home from his long stay in the hospital. His stay at St. Luke's Rehab. for physical theropy did him a world of good. Today the Home Health Care nurse came to call. They will be here several times a week to help us out. Thank God! I've been overwhelmed with the thought of taking care of him alone. Well, I do have help from my son Robert and daughter Laura and her husband Brian. They all have been wonderful . Today Laura and Brian put a railing down the back steps to the patio so he will be able to go outside.

I have my book contract with my attorney. I'm hoping he will get it back to me with a good report so I don't have to hastle with the publisher. I'm really excited about the prospect of doing the cover. Right now there is a piece of coconut cream pie waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment