Sunday, March 13, 2016

What a busy weekend! I went to a birthday party celebrating a beautiful 90 year old lady yesterday and this afternoon after church I attended a celebration for an 80 year old very special friend. Life doesn't get any better than that. So for me it looks like clear sailing from here to infinity and beyond. God willing of course! I'm doing a book signing this Friday and I've already started on another novel. Well some people golf and some play bingo, I write. Fiction! Of course people that write fiction usually end up telling their own story and possibly yours too. So my advise, be careful what you say to a writer. You may end up in a book. Of course I'd never tell any of your secrets. (ha ha)

1 comment:

  1. I wish some of my friends would comment on my blog. Maybe no body reads it. ):

    ReplyDelete