Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Doggie play days and Red Hat birthday parties.

Today looks like we may have spring after all, the sun is in and out but so far we haven't had any rain. It's a good thing because we are boarding Snookey, a little Scotty. Her lady (Kim)has to spend a few days in the hospital. Our dog Jake is just thrilled to have her here. They have been running non stop since Snookey arrived. Our back yard is finced and the lawn is lush and green so they are both very happy. Jake has become very finicky about his food and I'll have to admit it is my fault because I started out feeding him by hand and now he thinks that's the way it is supposed to be. I'm hoping since snookey is a good eater that maybe she will convence Jake to start eating again. If you have a minute you might say a little prayer for Kim, Snookey's lady. She is in her 4th year after a liver transplant, she had her yearly check up and everything seemed to be fine, but the last few days she has been in great pain. She lives in fear that any time her body may reject the liver.

Tomorrow is my birthday! I am hopeful for a good year, I plan to write another book, which I'm working on now. I would love to have it done by my next birthday (2012). Speaking of birthdays, the Red Hat Society's 13th birthday was celebrated in high style at the Northtown Mall in Spokane, WA on Monday evening. Since my birthday is in the same month, I was able to wear my purple hat. There were a few others that wore purple hats also and we all congratulated each other with best wishes. As I was looking at my Face Book, I see that the Red Hat's celebrated all over the country. Lots of good wishes all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment