Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Publisher !

Dear Bloggers,
I'm happy to say I heard from the publisher and he said he is ready to publish my book. So now I guess I should call him 'my publisher'. At any rate on May 20, 2010 I received an e-mail from him saying he is looking at publishing it. Of course he said there is some work to do on it (typos, punctuation, etc.) well of course there is. I'm the first to admit that my punctuation skills are the worst. But the good news is his intent is to leave the storyline as it is. Hoorah!!!
Of course things never go well, now do they? My husband, George, is in the hospital. He had surgery on Wednesday and now his heart is acting up. I guess it's never a good time for surgery and you can't always plan things. So I will just go with the flow, spending time at the hospital and when the publisher calls I'll be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment