Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Its Mother's Day and I had a very nice day. My mother is 96 years old. She is a beautiful lady, I don't get to see her very often since she lives in California. She has a house full of people there all the time. The last time I visited I had to sleep on a mattress on the floor in the living room. It was comfortable so I really can't complain and I'm not. My sister, Jane lives with Mom and takes really good care of her. Mom is an avid reader, I sent her 2 books for Mother's Day and I'm sure by not whe has finished both of them and is looking for more. I'm sure that is the reason her mind is still so sharp. What a blessing to have a Mother that is full of life at 96 year of age. Yes, I am truely blessed.

Happy Mother's Day to any one that happens to stumble on my little blog and reads it.

No comments:

Post a Comment