Wednesday, November 28, 2012

THE HAT BOX MYSTERY IS AT THE PUBLISHER

THE HAT BOX MYSTERY is getting the finishing touches at the publishers now and I'm so excited.  All afternoon I've been making arrangements for book signings and I'm hoping to get the book out there before Christmas.  Yes, I said CHRISTMAS! I didn't say before the winter holiday, I said Christmas!!
    I think when you see the cover you will really like it too. I wanted to keep it as much like the first one as possible, it's been changed from red to purple. I hope you'll let me know what you think.
    The Hat Box Mystery will soon be on Amazon.com so you can order the book there and get it on your Kindle or other e-reader. 
    I feel so blessed that I have been able to get my books published. I hope you will enjoy this one as much as you enjoyed the the first one, The Hat Pin Murders. Here is my schedule for signings.

Friday, November 30th.  4-7 p.m. Shadle Hastings Book Store, Spokane, WA
Saturday, December 8th.  2-4 p.m. Dessert Pals, 1831 - 1st street, Cheney, WA
Sunday, December 9th.  1-3p.m. Aunties Book Store 402 W. Main, Spokane, WA

I hope to see you on one of these dates.  The book will make a great Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment