Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Does your dog snore?  My dog, Jake, has gone back to bed this morning and is snoring away!  Yes it's cute and a little annoying.

Good morning bloggers. I'm on my second cup of coffee this morning so the cob webs have lifted and I'm ready to do some serious writing. Last night I attended a meeting of Authors4Authors and I'm always energized after one of those meetings.  New ideas are flooding my mind for my next book.  As usual I'm a little bewildered how to bring it all together.  I really need to get this one finished by the end of the year.

Oh yes, if you haven't heard, my book THE HAT PIN MURDERS was a finalist in the USA "Best Books 2011" Awards.  You can go to USABookNews.com and find it there.  I'm pretty excited about it.  Now I need to get busy on my next best seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment