Friday, December 17, 2010

Crazy, Crazy Excitement !

Crazy, crazy excitement! That's exactly how I'm feeling these days. I either gave away or sold the first 50 books and I picked up 40 more today. I'm waiting to hear what the reviewers are saying about the book. I hope its all good news.

I had lunch with three other ladies at Lindabee's restaurant in Medical Lake yesterday. When the waitress saw the books I was signing for the other gals she asked all about it then went to talk to the owner. He wants me to come there and do a book signing. I suggested we do it from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. during the lunch hour so people will eat lunch as well as purchase my book. He is so excited about it even wants to advertize it up on his big sign. But my official introduction will be sometime in January at Aunties Book store in Spokane.

Yes, it is crazy crazy excitement! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to sign my book, Joyce! I have some comments for you. I'm really enjoying the book and can't wait to finish it. Comments to come.

    Jill Weiszmann

    ReplyDelete