Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE HAT PIN MURDERS

Hello Bloggers, I agreed on a cover for my book and it is just beautiful. It is exactly what I want. I went to the publisher and picked up 2 copies of the book yesterday. I have to read through it for any mistakes or changes I want to make then that will be the last change that can happen. The publisher will send out advance copies to very special people hoping to get them to read the book and write something nice about it so their comment can be put inside the front cover. At that point in time which will be after the first of the year Russ, the publisher will put together a marketing plan and we will introduce the book and I'll do some book signings. The books will sell by the thousands and I'll get to go on Oprah!!! HaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment